Mission, Vision, Objective & Strategy
Our MISSION is to CHAMPION …
A movement of empowered and intentional grandparents by motivating and equipping them to engage in effective family discipleship so that future generations will grow toward full maturity in Christ and continue a Gospel legacy that outlives them.
Our VISON is to CONNECT …
Generation to generation – grandparents, parents, grandchildren and great-grandchildren – engaging with one another in loving, trusting relationships, and encouraging each other to wholeheartedly follow Christ as conduits of His grace and redemption throughout the world.
Our OBJECTIVE is to CONVINCE …
Today’s grandparents to pursue:
- A renewed passion for purposeful living by grace through faith in Christ;
- An awareness of and commitment to God’s mandate to tell every generation the praiseworthy deeds of God and to make disciple (followers of Christ);
- A Spirit-filled response to the urgent need to restore a commitment to scriptural truth and obedience to Christ;
- A commitment to leave a Christ-centred spiritual legacy shaped by a biblical worldview that will empower future generations to compassionately and courageously walk in truth, righteousness and honour.
Our STRATEGY is to CONTRIBUTE …
- Purposeful, powerful and creative opportunities for inter-generational dialogue and ministry that strengthen biblical family relationships, promoting evangelism, and building up one another toward full maturity in Christ.
- A vehicle for networking numerous resources, people and organizations that are compatible with our cause. Our website and social media, prayer ministry, teaching seminars, GrandCamps, and ministry relationships with local churches are the primary vehicles for building these networks and growing the movement.